Distance technologies are one of the promising innovative directions in education, the implementation of which is part of the "Strategy" Kazakhstan - 2050 "- a new political course of the established state". The State Program for the Development of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020 considers distance technologies as one of the effective tools that provide opportunities for lifelong learning.
In the IOC, the organization of the educational process in distance educational technologies is carried out on the basis of the Regulations on DLT, which determines the procedure for organizing and implementing the educational process in distance educational technologies in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 23, 2015 No. 578 "On approval of the Rules for organizing the educational process on distance educational technologies "and by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 137 of March 20, 2015" On approval of the Rules for organizing the educational process in distance educational technologies "(as amended as of June 5, 2019).
Since the beginning of 2014, the International Educational Corporation has opened the Modular Object Oriented Digital Learning Environment (IS MOODLE) portal of distance education - a modular object-oriented dynamic learning environment. Mood1e is a Content Management System CMS, focused on organizing interaction between tutors and students, as well as for organizing traditional distance courses.
On the portals http://elearning.kazgasa.kz, http://elearning.kau.kz, users have access to educational materials on subjects of higher education, complete assignments, undergo trial testing, and receive advice.
For training with the use of DE, persons can be enrolled:
1) for reduced educational programs based on technical and vocational, post-secondary and higher education;
2) who are persons with disabilities, including disabled children, invalids of I and II groups at all levels of education;
3) those who left the state on exchange programs for students at the level of higher education, with the exception of the Bolashak scholarship holders;
4) called up for military service, at the level of higher education;
5) who are on a long business trip abroad (more than 4 months) at the level of higher education;
Persons who have expressed a desire to study in DOT write an application addressed to the IOC rector with the provision of supporting documents:
Applications are considered within five calendar days. An order to enroll a student in the IEC for training with the use of DE is drawn up within two calendar days.