The International Office of the IEC was created and is engaged in maintaining external relations of the university and cooperation with educational organizations around the world, establishing partnerships. The office is aimed at the active development of international relations that have a positive effect on the quality of university education within the framework of the IEC development strategy.
To date, the International Educational Corporation has concluded agreements with 117 universities from 32 countries of the world for mutually beneficial partnerships.
The main areas of work of the International Office:
· Conclusion of bilateral academic agreements with related educational institutions abroad;
· Organization of academic mobility of students and teaching staff with foreign universities;
· Organization, together with foreign partners, of conferences and seminars, exhibitions of student work and other events;
· Organization of the International Festival of Architecture, Construction and Design Schools of Eurasia;
· Informing divisions of the academy about international programs, competitions and projects;
· Establishing contacts with international organizations and foundations;
· Organization of visits of foreign guests to the IEC;
· Visa support for international students of the IEC and guests.
Head of the International office
Assel M. Zhandosova