DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
The Department of human resources and documentation ensuring is a division that provides a unified procedure for documenting and selecting and forming a stable, highly qualified administrative and teaching staff, which is the main factor in the effectiveness and competitiveness of IEC activities.
- development of recruitment plans in accordance with the IEC's personnel policy and strategy.
- registration of reception, transfer and dismissal of employees in accordance with the current labor legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- organization and control over the conclusion of employment contracts by all employees.
- registration of personnel, formation of personal files of employees, maintenance and storage of established personnel documentation, issuance of certificates on the present and past employment of IEC employees, as well as preparation of materials for presentation of incentives and awarding with departmental and state awards.
- analysis of the composition, study of the business and professional qualities of the IEC employees in order to select personnel to fill vacant positions and create a reserve for nomination.
- organization of employee certification, its methodological and informational support.
- organization and monitoring of the state of professional development, professional training and retraining of employees.
- analysis of staff turnover, development of measures to eliminate them.
- organization of control over the state of labor discipline in the IEC divisions, compliance by employees with internal labor regulations;
- timely submission of established reports on personnel issues.
-initial processing, preliminary review, registration, accounting, archival storage, delivery and distribution of documents;
- organization of timely consideration of incoming documents, control over the execution of documents submitted for signature to the IEC President;
- monitoring the execution of documents within the established time frame, regularly informing the President and the Corporation of the results of the execution of documents;
- control of long-distance negotiations and transmission of facsimile messages;
- storage of primary organizational and legal documents, storage and use of IEC seals and stamps;
-control over record keeping;
- organization of control over the execution of orders, documents of higher authorities, internal decisions of the Corporation;
- analyzing the document flow in the Corporation and providing the management with a reference on the quantitative indicators of clerical services in the Corporation;
- control over the safety and correctness of registration and formation of cases in the Corporation's divisions, organization of examination of the value of documents in order to select them for storage and destruction;
- monitoring compliance with the requirements of information security rules and storage of documents containing confidential information;
- registration of business trips for the IEC;
- preparation and development of the nomenclature of corporate Affairs;
- providing methodological guidance on the organization of record keeping in the Corporation;
- organization of professional development of employees responsible for office management, holding meetings, seminars and consultations on documentation and documentation management.
- organization of control over the execution of orders, the process of passing documents of higher authorities, letters of citizens, internal decisions of the Corporation;
-analyzing the document flow in the Corporation and providing the management with a reference on the quantitative indicators of clerical services in the Corporation;
-compiled the list of corporate Affairs nomenclature in accordance with the requirements of the Central state archive;
-development of reference and regulatory documents of the Corporation for office management in accordance with the current governing documents.
Director-Raimbekova Zh. N.
phone/fax: +7(727) 220-80-58 ( ext.1032)
8800 070 1056; 355-10-56