Frequently ask questions
1. What date is the payment due?
Payment for the transitioning contingent for the 1st half of the year-until July 15, for the 2nd half - until December 25. Due to the current situation, a postponement is possible until August 15, 2020 at the request of the student. Applications are accepted online.
2. What discounts does the Academy offer and in what cases?
- if the annual tuition fee is paid in advance before the payment deadline-5%;
- when paying for the education of 2 or more children from the same family-for each child 5%.
- graduates of affiliated educational institutions when applying for a bachelor's Degree, taking into account 5% of continuing education,
- graduates of the IEC when entering the master's program, taking into account continuing education 10%
3. What are payment schedules?
- 1-June – 25 August (new, 1st rate, 1st year of study, renewable for training)
- for the 2nd half of the year – until December 25.
- subsequent courses for the 1st half of the year - until July 15, for the 2nd half - until December 25.
For not having the ability to pay for tuition on the above schedule, the individual is given a payment schedule, according to their statements in the following terms:
- for the 1st half of the year: until 5 September, 25 September, 25 October, 25 November (new, 1st rate, 1st year of study, renewable for training)
- for the 2nd half of the year: until December 25 January 25 February 25 March 25.
4. The cost of training?
Detailed information on tuition fees can be found here.
Note: the table shows the cost for entering the University.
5. Is there a penalty fee and how much does the day of payment delay cost?
To read in paragraph 3.5 of Your Contract of education.
6. Has the payment changed for students who are already studying?
Payment for the transitioning contingent has not changed. The tuition fee remains until graduation, according to the agreement.
7. Can a parent or relative pay for tuition?
It can, but it is mandatory to specify the full name and student's IIN.
Information on the requisites can be found here.