Strategic plan development
STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS OF ACTIVITY
The IEC strategic development plan takes into account five options for the team to formulate a vision of the University's prospects:
1. The IEC, as the flagship of architecture and construction education, is part of the world educational space and implements the idea of integrating education, culture and science in Europe and Asia.
2. The IEC trains personnel that meet national and international standards, carries out innovative activities and leads in creating a harmonious environment for a super-industrial society, develops and actively uses new knowledge, methods and technologies.
3. The IEC is steadily developing, providing conditions for the implementation of innovative creative potential of the individual;
4. The IEC develops on the basis of unity of administrative and collective management;
5. The IEC meets the needs and needs of society based on the principles of partnership and respect, unity of tradition and innovation, science and art.