The meeting was attended by representatives of the IOC represented by the Rector M.B.Imandosova and representatives of the NIISF RAASN represented by the director I.L.Shubin.
According to the memorandum, cooperation will be carried out through:
- participation in joint scientific research projects;
- organization of joint seminars, conferences, competitions and exhibitions of student works;
- invitations of leading professors to conduct a series of lectures on topical issues of architecture, design and construction;
- organizing internships for young teachers;
- cooperation on undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs;
- organization of production and pre-diploma practices.
During the meeting, the parties emphasized the importance of developing cooperation between universities in the field of science and education, identified strategic directions
We thank the Research Institute of Building Physics for the visit and look forward to further fruitful cooperation!