The language of training is English
To be eligible, students must be enrolled in an undergraduate course, Faculties of Design and Architecture
The host university provides:
- Semester tuition (Fall, Spring)
- Student residence in a dormitory
- Opportunity to win a scholarship after enrollment of 80,000 yen (324,549.88 KZT) monthly.
- TOEFL ITP certificate required 530, IELTS: 5.5, TOEFL iBT: 72, TOEIC: 740, Japanese Language Proficiency Test score sheets (Certificates from language courses will not be accepted)
- GPA min 3.5
- Faculty recommendation letter
- Academic transcript in English (Obtained from OR)
- Proof of education in English (Obtained from OR)
- Proof of family income of 60,000 yen (min. 243,432.04 KZT). Since the incoming student has to pay personal expenses and the return flight.
- Copy of passport
- Portfolio of work (photo)
- Medical certificate for traveling abroad (form 082)
Deadline: 12:00 pm on 15 April 2022.
These documents should be sent as PDF files to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us at +7 747 392 66 30, office A13.