* Department of "Fundamentals of Architectural Design";
* Department of Architecture of Residential and Public Buildings;
* Department of "Urban Planning";
* Department of "Design of Buildings and Structures";
* Department of "Industrial and Civil Engineering";
* Department of "Engineering Systems and Networks";
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher/postgraduate education;
- Preferably an academic degree of doctor or candidate of sciences, or a PhD degree;
- Experience of scientific, scientific-pedagogical or practical activity in the profile of the department for at least 5 years;
- Knowledge of regulatory legal acts (Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan: "On Education", "On Science", "On combating Corruption", "On languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan"; Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan; State Program for the Development of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan; State mandatory standards of higher and postgraduate education; Regulatory legal acts regulating the functioning and development of higher and postgraduate education in the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Knowledge of the industry qualifications framework and professional standards, Standards and Recommendations for Quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG).
Requirements for the competencies of the head of the department:
- Developed analytical skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Developed communication skills;
- Leadership qualities;
- Ability to work in a team and motivate;
- Ability to perform representative functions;
- Ability to determine the strategy of activity;
- Complex process management skills;
- Willingness to be responsible for the result of collective work;
- Ability to solve complex complex problems and make effective decisions;
- Adaptability in conditions of uncertainty and high rate of change;
- Ability to use resources effectively.
Job responsibilities of the head of the department:
- General management of the department;
- Management of the educational process;
- Management of research activities;
- Innovation and knowledge transfer;
- Human resource management;
- Quality assurance.
Proficiency in English and the availability of scientific publications in rating scientific publications is an advantage.
Nonresident applicants, in case of employment, can be assisted with the organization of residence in Almaty.
The selection of candidates is carried out in 2 stages:
1) Consideration of resumes of interested persons – from 01.07.2022 to 31.07.2022;
2) Interview with candidates and competitive selection – from 01.08.2022 to 15.08.2022.
During the interview, candidates must submit to the competition commission a presentation with the department's development concept developed in accordance with the approved Development Strategy of the International Educational Corporation until 2025.
Interested persons are kindly requested to send their CV to email@example.com .
For more information, please contact the Director of the HR Department Sadykova Assel Akhmetbekovna (+77010526101).