Rules for awarding scholarships,
established by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. These Rules for awarding scholarships established by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) have been developed in accordance with paragraph 6 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 5, 1993 No. 1134 "On the establishment of the scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan" and determine the procedure for awarding scholarships established by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship) to students of higher educational institutions regardless of the forms of ownership and departmental subordination.
2. The scholarship is aimed at:
1) stimulating research and educational and cognitive activities of students and undergraduates;
2) support of the most talented and gifted students and undergraduates;
3) promoting the formation of intellectual potential.
3. The scholarship is awarded to full-time students from the 3rd year and undergraduates from the second year of study who study only with "excellent" (A, A-), both on the basis of a state educational order and on a paid basis, for the entire period of study.
4. The scholarship is awarded to the following categories of students:
1) winners of national and international Olympiads, creative contests, sports competitions, festivals or who are the authors of discoveries, inventions;
2) having publications in collections of scientific papers, in national and international scientific journals;
3) actively engaged in research work, whose successes are confirmed by diplomas, diplomas, certificates, certificates;
4) taking an active part in the social, cultural and sports life of educational organizations.
5. The appointment of the scholarship is carried out by the order of the rector of the higher educational institution on the basis of the decision of the academic Council.
6. The scholarship is awarded for one academic period.
7. The scholarship may be awarded repeatedly to the same person in accordance with the decision of the Academic Council of higher educational institutions.
8. When awarding scholarships, applicants are selected in accordance with the criteria set out in paragraphs 3, 4.
Under equal conditions , they have the advantage:
– orphans and children left without parental care;
– disabled since childhood, disabled children.
Applicants for the scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan